ex boy friend

Discussion related to Leftover Soup

ex boy friend

Postby Mousiasox » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I meet a girl , she was in a relation, after few months , she broke whit his fucking boyfriend , to night at last I`ll going to to dance whit her, we speak by phone, all right, after half hour she call me, … and said ….Hey Im sorry Im whit my ex boyfriend, tomorrow I will talk whit you , now Im lonely im my room thinking that she is whit her fucking boyfriend in her apartment , fucking life , fucking life , fucking life, damned life , i hate my life
Mousiasox

Re: ex boy friend

Postby Idolrevolver » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am

There's no need to be lonely. Here are two new friends, just for you; spelling and grammar. They can be very helpful. Use them in all your posts and people will like you more.
Idolrevolver

Postby Turing Manchine » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

I think this may be an insidious spam bot, seeking to spread the link it listed as homepage in its profile. I mean come on, you list your occupation as telecommunications and type like that?
Turing Manchine

Postby Idolrevolver » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

After a more thorough examination of his user page, I am inclined to agree. This is worrying; I haven't seen one this convincing before and the captcha is obviously no obstacle. If I were given to random outpourings of nautical jargon I might say this:
"They've breached the captcha! Batten down the hatches and load the cannon! Get up on deck, you useless lubbers and prepare to repel boarders!"
But I'll content myself with mild worry.
Idolrevolver

Postby OmnipotentEntity » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 pm

As I mentioned in a previous post. This forum uses the default phpBB captcha, which has been solved.
OmnipotentEntity

Postby Chaos_Descending » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:35 am

Anyone want me to to delete the post, this one seems mostly harmless, outside of it's profile.
Chaos_Descending

Postby Idolrevolver » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 am

That would be wise. You'll probably be deleting a lot more soon enough; better get some practice.
Idolrevolver

Postby Strawberrycocoa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:51 am

I will cop that it fooled me, I figured someone was just trolling for pity compliments.
Strawberrycocoa

Postby Tailsteak » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm honestly astounded that we're receiving any attention at all from spammers. Maybe it's because I've got leftoversoup.com listed in my Twitter account, I do occasionally get spam followers...
Tailsteak
Site Admin

Postby Woock » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

Chaos_Descending wrote:Anyone want me to to delete the post, this one seems mostly harmless, outside of it's profile.
Wow, we have a secret police force already?
Woock

Next

Return to Leftover Soup