Need help

Discussion of anything and everything.

Need help

Postby niday » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 am

Hey, I am an eighteen year old. I get tensed for silly things. I have never been to a dentist before. But, I need to have a teeth whitening procedure immediately as my brother's marriage function is coming up. My teeth are yellowish stained and it is very awkward to see my smile. I fear that my smile would look weird in photographs. So, my friend suggested me to have a teeth whitening procedure.
But, I am really scared. I am not familiar with these dental procedures. Will it be painful? I have heard about sleep dentistry from a friend of mine in Burlington. She told me that the treatment over there helps the patients to relax during the treatment. Will the patient be asleep during the procedure? Is there anybody over here who can explain the process in detail?
niday

Re: Need help

Postby Woock » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Wow, eighteen and never been to a dentist? Impressive! Anyway, while I have no direct experience or even knowledge in the matter, I can't imagine this being a painful procedure, unless you have some tooth sensitivity issues, possibly maybe, question mark? Some discomfort is still pretty likely though, as just about anything you need a dentist for will require keeping your mouth open for extended periods of time.

Also, if they're hiring a professional photographer, then I wouldn't worry too much about your teeth looking weird in the pictures. If they have all these fancy photoshop filters and whatnot to fix red eyes, then they probably correct a whole lot of other stuff too. After all, it's in their best interest to make everything look great.
Woock

Return to Unrelated