0080 - Stuff

Discussion related to Forward

0080 - Stuff

Postby FlyingFish » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:44 am

Huh, Lee wears that collar even when they have nothing else on but a towel. It can be removed -- they weren't wearing it in the tub -- but apparently it's so personal that it's never off when water damage isn't a risk.

Or at least as important as the towel. (I also notice Lee is taking pains to get dressed without Zoa actually being able to see anything -- perhaps to head off further offers of Zoa's usual services, but it also might be more of that chronic body insecurity.)
FlyingFish

Re: 0080 - Stuff

Postby dr pepper » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:18 am

The first tutorial is just a video of some random people singing The Bruce Song. Which by this time has over 200 verses.

The second tutorial is a collection of this comic http://existentialcomics.com/comic/280
dr pepper

Postby monsterzero » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:30 am

The really important question here is what are wooblies?
monsterzero

Postby yomikoma » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:17 am

Oh, they're great! They stick on, and then they go like this, then like that, and then they do the thing. Fun for the whole family! Collect them for all your favorite interests!
yomikoma

Postby TexasDex » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:42 am

I'm thinking the collar is some kind of electronic device. We see them giving voice commands, for example to submit the online personals ad. Or it could be linked in some way to their chemical rebalancer, or other related health systems. Although I don't remember seeing any of the other characters with one, so it's not something essential, or at least it's not the only form factor for that sort of thing.
TexasDex

Postby tenshiko » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 am

TexasDex wrote:I'm thinking the collar is some kind of electronic device. We see them giving voice commands, for example to submit the online personals ad. Or it could be linked in some way to their chemical rebalancer, or other related health systems. Although I don't remember seeing any of the other characters with one, so it's not something essential, or at least it's not the only form factor for that sort of thing.

I think it's way likelier to be related to tracheal shaving type dysphoria.
tenshiko

Return to Forward