0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Discussion related to Forward

0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Postby dr pepper » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Image
User avatar
dr pepper
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: 0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Postby dr pepper » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:20 pm

I just occurred to me; in a world where everyone can have the body they want, not very many seem to go for the wide model like Caleb's.
User avatar
dr pepper
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: 0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Postby David1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:42 am

dr pepper wrote:I just occurred to me; in a world where everyone can have the body they want, not very many seem to go for the wide model like Caleb's.


Can everyone have the body they want? We've seen plastic surgery, but changing basic skeletal structure is a step beyond that.
David1
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Re: 0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Postby MarkGyver » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:43 pm

David1 wrote:
dr pepper wrote:I just occurred to me; in a world where everyone can have the body they want, not very many seem to go for the wide model like Caleb's.


Can everyone have the body they want? We've seen plastic surgery, but changing basic skeletal structure is a step beyond that.


Comic 48 features someone with a tail, which likely implies spinal augmentation at minimum. But I don't recall anything more structurally exotic.
MarkGyver
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 am

Re: 0116 - And the student was not enlightened

Postby Foxiekins » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm

MarkGyver wrote:
David1 wrote:
dr pepper wrote:I just occurred to me; in a world where everyone can have the body they want, not very many seem to go for the wide model like Caleb's.


Can everyone have the body they want? We've seen plastic surgery, but changing basic skeletal structure is a step beyond that.


Comic 48 features someone with a tail, which likely implies spinal augmentation at minimum. But I don't recall anything more structurally exotic.


Spinal extension... The tail adds to the end of the spine, it isn't necessarily an augmentation to the rest of the spine, per se. Some pelvic modification would be needed to attach it, though, but I don't see why you couldn't bioprint bones as readily as soft tissues...
You don't have to be evil to be a GM, but it definitely helps...
User avatar
Foxiekins
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 pm


Return to Forward

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests