Postby dr pepper » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm

dr pepper

Re: 0126 - Disco hair

Postby dr pepper » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Perhaps Zoa could get a snood.
dr pepper

Postby Cheesefondue » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:48 am

>As a creative person - an "idea guy" - one thing I've learned is that when you get an idea, you think you have the whole idea in your head. It feels like you have the whole picture, the whole movie, the whole game bouncing around in there! It's not until you put in the work and start making your idea a reality that you realize that no, you only had the facial expression, you only had a few scenes of badass dialogue, you only had the cool play mechanic, you didn't actually have a finished product stored entirely within your skull. A big part of being an artist is taking the time to fill in the 80% of the idea that doesn't actually exist yet.

>Lee is their own work of art. They're convinced, at any given time, that they know who and what they want to be. They haven't come to terms yet with the fact that they aren't - and, indeed, they can't be - the person they think they are, because the person they think they are is 80% not there.

Very insightful, thanks for writing that.
Cheesefondue

Postby JordanTH » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Meanwhile, instead of thinking about insightful stuff, I'm just over here going 'hee hee, Lee isn't wearing a shirt'
JordanTH

Postby MarkGyver » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:03 pm

JordanTH wrote:Meanwhile, instead of thinking about insightful stuff, I'm just over here going 'hee hee, Lee isn't wearing a shirt'

If absence of a shirt is exciting and you're of age, then you should check out the NSFW section of Tailsteak's other Forward art.
MarkGyver

Return to Forward